Put the glass down


Stress
stress

 How heavy is this glass of water? -The absolute weight of the glass doesn't muster It depends on how long l hold onto it. If I hold it for a minute nothing happens If I hold it for an hour my arms will begin to ache. If I hold it all day long my arm will feel numb and paralyzed will the weight of the glass hasn't changed but the longer I hold onto it the heavier it becomes. The stresses and the worries of life are like this glass of water If you think about them for a little while There's no problem  think about it for a little bit longer it begins to hurt if you think all day long you'll feel paralyzed incapable of doing anything always remember put the glass down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENTAL WEALTH

My Size Is: BEAUTIFUL

Taking Mental Health Seriously